Following papers were or will be published so far:
- Nicola Cofelice, Roberto Zanni, Davide Locatelli, Alessandro Toso, David Moreno Giner, Jian Kang, Stijn Donders, Vibrational analysis of a multibody virtual dummy for car and motorcycle users, IMSD 2010, The 1st Joint International Conference on Multibody System Dynamics, May 25-27, 2010, Lappeenranta, Finland
- Nicola Cofelice, Davide Locatelli, Roberto Zanni, Alessandro Toso, David Moreno Giner, Jian Kang, Stijn Donders, A multibody virtual dummy for vibrational analysis in car and motorcycle environments, ISMA conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering (ISMA2010), 20-22 September 2010, Leuven, Belgium
- N. Kaklanis, P. Moschonas, K. Moustakas and D. Tzovaras, “Enforcing accessible design of products and services through simulated accessibility evaluation”, International Conference on ICT for ageing and eInclusion, CONFIDENCE 2010, Jyväskylä, Finland, December 2010.
- M. Kirchner, M. De Cecco, M. Confalonieri, M. Da Lio, A joint force-position measurement system for neuromotor performances assessment, IEEE Medical Measurements and Applications, Bari, Italy, 30-31 May 2011
- Caterina Calefato, Romina Catani, Leandro Guidotti, Karel Van Isacker, User Requirements For Supporting The Accessible Design Process: Survey Results In The Framework Of Veritas Project, IADIS International Conference Interfaces And Human Computer, Interaction 2011, Rome, Italy, 24- 26 July 2011
- Fotios Spyridonis and Gheorghita Ghinea, 2D vs. 3D Pain Visualization: User Preferences in a Spinal Cord Injury Cohort, HCI International 2011, Orlando, Florida, USA, 9-14 July 2011
- N. Kaklanis, K. Moustakas and D. Tzovaras, “A framework for automatic simulated accessibility assessment in virtual environments”, HCI International 2011, Orlando, Florida, USA, 9-14 July 2011
- M.Fontana, M.Carrozzino: VR interaction tools for motor impairment simulation, IADIS International Conference Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction 2011, Rome, Italy 24 – 26 July 2011.
- Kunc, L., Slavik, P.: Corrected Human Vision System and the McGurk Effect, HCI International 2011, Communications in Computer and Information Science 174, pp. 345 – 349, Springer, 2011
- N. Kaklanis, K. Moustakas and D. Tzovaras, “An extension of UsiXML enabling the detailed description of users including elderly and disabled”, in International Workshop on Software Support for User Interface Description Language, Interact 2011, Lisbon, 2011.
- Monk, A., Jackson, D., Nielsen, D., Jefferies, E. & Olivier, P. (2011),
“N-backer: An auditory n-back task with automatic scoring of spoken responses, Behavior Research Methods”, DOI: 10.3758/s13428-011-0074-z
- Ivo Ramos Maia Martins, María Fernanda Cabrera-Umpiérrez, Maria Teresa Arredondo, Ana María Navarro Cerdá, “A New Approach Parameterization of Cognitive Disabilities”, III Workshop on Technology for Healthcare and Healthy Lifestyle, 2011, Valencia, Spain, 1 December 2011
- Nádia Fernandes, Daniel Costa, Carlos Duarte, Luís Carriço, Accessibility in dynamic Web TV applications, Developing Intelligent User Interfaces for e-Accessibility and e-Inclusion – workshop on IUI 2012, Lisbon,14th February 2012
- Dr. E. Bekiaris, E. Chalkia, Virtual and augmented environments and realistic user interactions to achieve embedded accessibility designs, the VERITAS project Use Cases methodological framework and outcomes, IMETI 2012 (5th International Multi-Conference on. Engineering and Technological Innovation), July 17th – July 20th, 2012 – Orlando, Florida, USA
Following presentations were made so far:
- Caterina Calefato, Luca Minin, Francesco Tesauri, A design framework for accessibility based upon virtual reality: the VERITAS project, IX Congresso Nazionale Ergonomia,valore sociale e sostenibilità, 27-28-29 October 2010, Rome, Italy
- VERITAS networking session, ICT 2010, 27-29 September 2010 at Brussels Expo, Brussels, Belgium
- Manfred Dangelmaier, Human Models for Accessible and Personalized Products: The VUMS Project Cluster and VERITAS, pHealth 2011 (8th International Conference on Wearable Micro and Nano Technologies for Personal Health), Lyon, France, 29th June – 1st July 2011
Following posters were published so far:
- On 4-7 October 2010, VERITAS was presented via a poster at SIAMOC 2010, at Ferrara, Italy.